- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association – General Pet Information
- Veterinary Partner - Accurate information for clients
- Animal Health Care – Reliable pet information
- Healthy Pet - American Animal Hospital Association
- AAHA – American Animal Hospital Association
- OVC Pet Trust Best Friends Newsletters
- Ontario Veterinary College
- Fraser Hale, DVM, FAVD, DipAVDC - Information about dental care for pets
- Dr. Wolfer - Eye Specialist
- Niagara Veterinary Emergency Clinic
- Mississauga Oakville Veterinary Emergency Clinic
- University of Guelph – Veterinarian School
Veterinary Technician Schools in the area
- Ridgetown College - Technician school
- St. Clair College – Technician School
- St. Lawrence College – Technician school
- Seneca - Technician school
- Sheridan College – Technician school
- Parasites and Kids – Companion Animal Parasite Council
- For Better or For Worse – Comics and games for kids
Cat Specific Information
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resucitation)
Memorial & Donation Information
- Tick information - Bayer’s Advantix
- Tick Information – Merial’s Nexgard
- Tick Prevalence by area
- CAPC tick information
Do you have a dog that hates your slippery tile/hardwood floors or non carpeted stairs?
This is a common problem in many dogs, especially in older, larger breed dogs, suffering from degenerative neuropathy, with poor strength in their hind legs.
We have a new product that is a nonslip nail grip designed for dogs by a veterinarian. They enable traction on slippery floors and stairs, and reduce the risk of slipping and falling. Mobility, stability and confidence are all improved with these simple little, colourful rubber rings that are custom fit to each patient.
Check out the video on YOUTUBE to see how well they have worked in some patients! If you are interested in trying them we have a variety of sizes in stock!